Now, would you like that glazed?
Think for a second about the last time you consumed a freshly baked donut. Remember the sweet, soft, and delicious bread-like substance that fulfilled your sweet tooth within seconds? Well, I am here to share (just a few) of the health benefits of the masterpiece that is, a donut. Keep in mind that everything you read on the internet is highly accurate, so these are just cold, hard, facts.
1. They are highly beneficial for your mental well being.
2. You can eat three for breakfast and reach your calorie intake for the entire day in one meal!!
3. Not only are they fried, but also full of sugar. Sugar gives you energy; therefore they are a necessary food group. We all need our coffee in the morning. Why not throw a donut in as well? Your energy levels are sure to be through the roof.
4. A cake donut is lower in fat, so if you are really feeling like a health nut, just switch from regular to the cake. Cake donuts come in many unique flavors, so you will not need to sacrifice taste at all.
5. Since donuts typically may not be on your regular grocery list, you could walk to the donut store and your workout for the year is complete! Walk to a donut store near you TODAY.
6. People always say to "eat the rainbow." Get some rainbow sprinkles and that goal is checked off the list. Sprinkles also taste good, add some color, and make you feel like a kid again.
7. Some researchers say that the donut and coffee combo can help enhance your memory. What can I say? The evidence speaks for itself.
8. When you get a jelly-filled donut, you could be eating real fruit. There is nothing better than real fruit, folks.
9. Satisfying cravings is very important. Indulge in a warm, glazed donut when you get the craving. It is SURE to satisfy that sweet tooth.
10. We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If breakfast is so important, make it all day long. 1 pm? Get a donut! 3 am? Get a donut!
11. Your bank account also thinks that they are healthy because you can get a dozen for just $8. For $8 you could get 2340 calories in a box. What a STEAL.
At the end of the day, donuts are sure to sprinkle a little joy into your life. They are great to consume with friends and with a cup of coffee on the side. Without these bad boys, life may be slightly duller.
Also, donuts are cute.
Moral of the story-eat more donuts! To order freshly baked donuts today, call Tasty Donuts in Chattanooga, TN at (423) 531-3444 or find them online at tastydonutschatt.com